The High Tatras are the highest part of the Tatra Mountains, alpine in character, which extends between the Western Tatras to the west and Belianske Tatras to the north-east. You will start sightseeing with the Belianska Cave situated on the northern slope of Kobyli Hill over the Tatranska Valley. It is the only cave open to tourists in the High Tatras, it ranks third among the biggest Slovakian caves and first among the Tatras’ largest ones. The Belianska Cave is famous for its beautiful dripstones and little picturesque lakes. Visiting takes about 75 minutes, during which you walk about 1 km. The temperature in the cave varies between 5 and 6,3 °C.
The trip High Tatras runs every Wednesday, Saturday.
Having left the Belianska Cave you will be taken to one of the most scenic places in the High Tatras - Štrbské Pleso, surrounded by a spruce forest which was damaged to a big extent in 2004 by a hurricane-force wind. While walking you can admire the seductive panorama of the Liptovska and Popradska Valleys and Low Tatras. The settlement is located 1315-1385 metres above sea level, has been officially recognized as a climate resort and is a well-known centre of winter sports.
The consecutive attraction of your trip is Stary Smokovec – charming historical resort founded in the 19th century, which constitutes the central point of the High Tatras. You will climb Hrebienok (1285 metres above sea level) by funicular so as to walk up to the Cold Water Waterfalls (Studenovodske vodopady) if the weather is fine.
- Adults 80 PLN
- Students / School children 75 PLN
- Children 3-10 years 60 PLN
- Children up to 3 years 40 PLN
The price includes:
- coach transfer
- tour leader
- personal accident and medical expense insurance
The price does not include:
- Bielska Cave adults: 8€/ pensioners above 60 years, school children, students: 7€/ children 6-15 years, disabled: 4€/ children up to 6 years: FREE
- funicular ticket to Hrebienok: adults: 9€/pensioners, students, school children: 8€/ children 6-12: 6€/ children up to 6 years: FREE
- Photo/Video in Bielska Cave: 10€
NOTE: You are reminded to take your ID card or passport with you.
Zniżki od naszych partnerów dla kupujących wycieczki: