Lomnica (2634 metres above sea level) is the second highest peak in the Tatras after Gerlachovsky Peak. This hard-to-reach peak is accessed by a cable car destined for 14 passengers, which departs from Lomnicky Pond. During 50 minutes of stay on Lomnica you can enjoy spectacular views over surrounding valleys and peaks.
Our trip provides you with the opportunity of travelling by 3 different Slovakian funiculars and ground cableways. First you take a cable car which goes from Tatranska Lomnica to Skalnate Pleso (1751 metres above sea level) where, on your own, you can depart for Lomnicky Peak (2634 metres above sea level) or go by chairlift to Lomnicke Sedlo (2196 metres above sea level).
The trip to Lomnica Peak runs every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Early morning you leave Lomnicke Sedlo and reach Hrebienok (1285 metres above sea level) by following the Magistrala trail and stopping along the way twice - in the mountain hostel called Zamkowa Chata to have a meal and to take a rest and down the Obrovsky Waterfall (Great Waterfall). From Hrebienok to Stary Smokovec you will travel by ground cableway.
- 08.45 Assembly – Nosal bus stop – free parking
- 09.00 Departure of a STRAMA coach (direction Zakopane – Poprad)
- 10.30 Arrival at Tatranska Lomnica – Slovakia
- 11.00 Cable car ride to Skalnate Pleso (1751 metres above sea level) - lake
- 12.20 Cable car to Lomnica Peak (2634 metres above sea level) or, alternatively, chairlift ride to Lomnickie Sedlo (2196 metres above sea level)
- 13.50 Hike along Magistrala trail to Hrebieniok – about 2.5 hours, break for dinner in the mountain hostel Zamkowa Chata
- 17.30 Funicular ride down from Hrebienok (1285 metres above sea level) to Stary Smokovec
- 18.00 Departure of a Strama coach (direction Poprad - Zakopane)
- 19.30 Arrival at Zakopane – Nosal bust stop
Adults 99 PLN
Students / School children 89 PLN
Children 4-10 years 89 PLN
The price includes:
coach transfer (Zakopane-Poprad connection),
personal accident and medical expense insurance.
The price does not include:
Mandatory fee: Funicular ticket up to Skalnate Pleso and down from Hrebieniok: adults: 20€/ pensioners (above 60 years), students, children 12-18 years: 17€/ school children 6-12 years: 15€, children up to 6 years FREE/ disabled and carers: 17€
The top of Lomnica - cable car: adults: 27€/ pensioners (above 60 years), students, children 12-18 years: 23€/ school children 6-12 years: 20€/ children up to 6 years: FREE/ disabled and carers: 23€; Lomnickie Sedlo: adults: 9€/ pensioners (above 60 years), students, children 12-18 years, disabled and carers: 7€/ school children 6-12 years: 6€, children up to 6 years: FREE;
NOTE: You are reminded to take your ID card or passport with you. Buying a ticket for the cable car to Lomnicky Peak to 17.00 two days before the trip.
NOTE: You are reminded to take your ID card or passport with you.
Zniżki od naszych partnerów dla kupujących wycieczki: